Are you Looking for quotes on careers that would motivate you as a student?
Choosing a career is one of the most important things that you might have to do as a student. Considering that your decision could determine what life after graduation would be like, it could be tough deciding what profession you want to do, and then there might be a lot of pressure to get it right.
Some mistakes students often make when choosing a career include not having or developing an interest in their career choice, having a limited knowledge or the wrong idea about the career they might be interested in, and not preparing well for that career.
When choosing a profession, it is important to carefully find out what your interests and goals are, and from the many career options that fit, picking the one you have a genuine interest in.
You have to ask yourself a couple of questions on whether it’s the right choice for you, as well as analyze everything from your skills, likes, dislikes, as well as the challenges.
Make sure you do not rush when making career choices. You can also ask questions if you’re confused.
The experiences of professionals in your career of interest may help you make your decision.
You could also get consultation through a guidance counselor who could guide you through to your desired career.
So if you’re are a student trying to make a career choice, here are some of my favorite career quotes to inspire you.
Inspirational Career quotes
Follow your passion
1. “Find out what you like doing best, and get someone to pay you for doing it.” Katharine Whitehorn
2. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” Steve Jobs
You can achieve it if you set your mind on it
3. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!” Audrey Hepburn
Always set goals, and work towards those goals
4. “An average person with average talent, ambition and education can outstrip the most brilliant genius in our society, if that person has clear, focused goals.” Brian Tracy
Believe in yourself and your ability to achieve your goals
5. “Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind, be led by the dreams in your heart.” Roy T. Bennett
6. “Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of doing more than you imagine.” Roy T. Bennett
Always make plans
7. “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.” Benjamin Franklin
You can start small
8. “The future depends on what you do today.” Mahatma Gandhi
9. “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” Confucius
10. “Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.” Aristotle
11. “If you don’t pay appropriate attention to what has your attention, it will take more of your attention than it deserves.” David Allen
Remember, hard work pays
12. “The difference between ordinary and extra ordinary is that little extra.” Jimmy Johnson
Stay committed to your goals
13. “Stay committed to your decisions but flexible in your approach.” Tony Robbins
Develop a good attitude to work
14. “Developing a good work ethic is key. Apply yourself at whatever you do, whether you’re a janitor or taking your first summer job, because that work ethic will be reflected in everything you do in life.” Tyler Perry
Keep improving yourself by learning new skills
15. “The expert in anything was once a beginner.” Helen Hayes
Make good use of opportunities
16. “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” Chris Grosser
Put in your best effort
17. “Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.” Gail Devers
Keep trying even if it seems difficult
18. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” Robert Collier
Don’t get discouraged by your failures.
19. “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” Winston Churchill
20. “You always pass failure on the way to success.” Mickey Rooney
Learn from your mistakes.
21. “Successful people don’t fear failure but understand that it’s necessary to learn and grow from.” Robert Kiyosaki
Surround yourself with people who encourage you to succeed
22. “Only surround yourself with people who will lift you higher.” Oprah Winfrey
23. “A mentor is someone who allows you to see the hope inside yourself.” — Oprah Winfrey
Be polite to everyone
24. “I speak to everyone the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.” Albert Einstein
Do not compare yourself to others
25. “Pitting your dream against someone else’s is a fantastic way to get discouraged and depressed.” Jon Acuff