At times people have a hard time building up the confidence required to face certain challenges because they doubt their skills. Some women have the habit of comparing themselves to other women, and then they feel that they’re not as smart or beautiful as the others.
If you’re finding it difficult to be confident in yourself, here are a few quotes on confidence for women to inspire you to trust yourself more and tackle challenges with confidence.
A lack of self-confidence hinders you from making moves that could potentially benefit you, opportunities pass you by when you do not have the confidence to take control, and people might take advantage of you.
Sometimes, for you to succeed, it all comes down to how confident you are. If you know that you have the necessary skills to excel at something, then do not let the lack of self-confidence hold you back if you truly want to succeed.
You do not need to match up to the standards of others before you can be able to feel good about yourself, neither do you have to get into any competition with them just to convince yourself that you are good enough.
Things may seem difficult, but it’s at moments like this that you have you hold your head up high.
Do not be shy to show your talents, do not be afraid of trying new things. Try to reach your full potential and be confident as you do so.
Confidence and success quotes for women
1. “You have to believe in yourself when no one else does.” Serena Williams
2. “Think like a queen. A queen if not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” Oprah Winfrey
3. “It is she who has enough confidence to define success and failure for herself who succeeds.” Sophia Amoruso
4. “You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.” Rosalynn Carter
5. “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” Alice Walker
6. “Define success on your own terms, achieve it by your own rules, and build a life you’re proud to live.” Anne Sweeney
7. “There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish.” Michelle Obama
8. “You know, you do need mentors, but in the end, you really just need to believe in yourself.” Diana Ross
Confidence quotes for her
9. “A girl should be two things: Who and what she wants.” Coco Chanel
10. “One of the most courageous things you can do is identify yourself, know who you are, what you believe in and where you want to go.” Sheila Murray Bethel
11. “Every woman that finally figured out her worth, has picked up her suitcases of pride and boarded a flight to freedom, which landed in the valley of change.” Shannon L. Alder
12. “It’s all about confidence and how you feel about yourself. There’s no such thing as a perfect woman. I like imperfections – that’s what makes you unique.” Hayley Hasselhoff
13. “I think the best way to have confidence is not to allow everyone else’s insecurities to be your own.” Jessie J
14. “Confidence is key. Sometimes, you need to look like you’re confident even when you’re not.” Vanessa Hudgens
15. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow.” Mary Anne Radmacher
16. “I think the best role models for women are people who are fruitfully and confidently themselves, who bring light into the world.” Meryl Streep
17. “The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” Coco Chanel
18. “One isn’t born courageous, one becomes it.” Marjane Satrapi
19. “I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear.” Rosa Parks
20. “It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends.” J. K. Rowling
Confidence and beauty quotes
21. “There is nothing more beautiful than a confident woman.” Suze Orman
22. “Confidence, if you have it, you can make anything look good.” Diane Von Furstenberg
23. “Confidence is the most beautiful thing you can possess.” Sabrina Carpenter
24. “A lot of people would say ‘sexy’ is about the body. But to me, ‘sexy’ is a woman with confidence. I admire women who have very little fear.” Allegra Versace
25. “I can’t think of any better representation of beauty than someone who is unafraid to be herself.” Emma Stone
26. “True beauty is the flame of self-confidence that shines from the inside out.” Barrie Davenport
27. “For once, you believed in yourself. You believed you were beautiful and so did the rest of the world.” Sarah Dessen
28. “Confidence is the ability to feel beautiful without needing someone to tell you.” Mandy Hale
29. “To pull of any look, wear it with confidence.” Audrey Hepburn
30. “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.” Coco Chanel
Confidence at work quotes
31. “Practice creates confidence. Confidence empowers you.” Simone Biles
32. “It is best to act with confidence, no matter how little right you have to it.” Lillian Hellman
33. “You have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.” Louise L. Hay
34. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” Helen Keller
35. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” Eleanor Roosevelt
36. “If you’re presenting yourself with confidence, you can pull off pretty much anything.” Katy Perry
37. “You just have to be yourself and go full with confidence and be courageous.” Gabby Douglas
38. “Don’t let fear or insecurity stop you from trying new things. Believe in yourself. Do what you love. And most importantly, be kind to others, even if you don’t like them.” Stacy London
39. “One of the most courageous things you can do is identify yourself, know who you are, what you believe in and where you want to go.” Sheila Murray Bethel
40. “Once you know who you are, you don’t have to worry anymore.” Nikki Giovanni