A lot of things can be accomplished when you are passionate about them, and for certain tasks, they might even be easier to perform when you are more excited about them.
Once you are enthusiastic about your work, the difference is clear. With your enthusiasm, you are compelled to do your job excellently.
When people approach tasks with enthusiasm, regardless of whether the task is difficult or even when they fail, their enthusiasm becomes apparent in their sustained effort and the job well done.
Workplaces are filled with a lot of people who lack the zeal to carry out their work, either because it is difficult or that they are no longer interested in their jobs. However, this lack of enthusiasm for work could affect their productivity.
To be successful in a particular career, there is no doubt that one should have the necessary skills, but together with the skill, there should be an enthusiasm for work. One should be at least a little excited to carry out their given tasks.
The potentials we have when we are enthusiastic about work are a lot. It could therefore be nice to find a way to encourage people to be enthusiastic about the jobs they do.
Here are more quotes on enthusiasm to inspire you.
Quotes about passion and enthusiasm for work
1. “When you have enthusiasm and the passion, you end up figuring how to excel.” Deena Kastor
2. “Enthusiasm is fueled by inspiration and perseverance, travels with passion and it’s destination is excellence.” Napoleon Hill
3. “Success consist of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” Winston Churchill
4. “Enthusiasm is the match that lights the candle of achievement.” William Arthur Boyd
5. “The secret to excitement is discovering new paths, and having the courage to take them.” Lawren Leo
6. “You can do anything if you have enthusiasm.” Henry Ford
7. “Turn your fears into excitement. Your anxieties into enthusiasm. Your passion into energy.” Sanober Khan
8. “Enthusiasm is everything. It must be taut and vibrating like a guitar string.” Pele
9. “Lack of enthusiasm is like a deflated tyre, you can’t move until you replace it.” Unknown
10. “Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do a thing, do it with all your might.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
11. “As long as you’re excited about what you’re playing, and as long as it comes from your heart, it’s going to be great.” John Frusciante
12. “Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
13. “You have to lead people to get excited and be passionate and be activated by what you do.” Taylor Hanson
14. “The real secret to success in enthusiasm.” Walter Chrysler
15. “A person can succeed at almost anything for which they have unlimited enthusiasm.” Charles M Schwab
16. “Protect your enthusiasm from the negativity of others.” H. Jacobs Brown, Jr.
17. “Be happy with what you have. Be excited about what you want.” Alan Cohen
18. “There is real magic in enthusiasm. it spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment.” Norman Vincent Peale
19. “We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about.” Charles Kingsley
20. “The essential in this time of moral poverty is to create enthusiasm.” Pablo Picasso
21. “Experience and enthusiasm are two fine business attributes seldom found in one individual.” William feather
22. “Enthusiasm moves the world.” Arthur Balfour
23. “Enthusiasm is the steam that drives the engine.” Napoleon Hill
24. “The idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting.” Andy Warhol
25. “It’s so much easier to be enthusiastic especially when there are grounds for it.” Malcolm Forbes
26. “Ambition is enthusiasm with a purpose.” Frank Tyger
27. “Enthusiasm…The sustain power of all great action.” Samuel Smiles
28. “My strength is my enthusiasm.” Placido Domingo
29. “Enthusiasm releases the drive to carry you over obstacles and adds significance to all you do.” Norman Vincent Peale
30. “If you aren’t fired with enthusiasm, you will be fired with enthusiasm.” Vince Lombardi
31. “There is an eloquence in true enthusiasm.” Edgar Allan Poe
32. “Get excited and enthusiastic about your own dream. This excitement is like a forest fire, you can smell it, taste it, and see it from a mile away.” Denis Waitley
33. “Enthusiasm is excitement with inspiration, motivation, and a pinch of creativity.” Bo Bennett
34. “Enthusiasm is the inspiration of everything great.” Christian Nestell Bovee
35. “When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It’s very simple.” Paul Coelho
36. “I rate enthusiasm even above professional skill.” Edward Appleton
37. “Work with great zeal.” Lalia Gitty Akita
38. “Above all, it’s important to be optimistic and enthusiastic when developing ourselves and those around us.” Richard Hill
39. “Genius is always accompanied by enthusiasm.” Bryan McGill
40. “The key to success is not through achievement, but through enthusiasm.” Malcolm Forbes