At some point or the other, everyone makes mistakes.
Everyone you think is perfect or has it all figured out has failed before; they’ve made errors or done something you would consider ridiculous, and maybe just like you, they were anxious about it.
We might make a few wrong decisions along the way because we don’t know it all.
We are not always going to get thing right, and we may have to try a couple of times before we do. However, each attempt gives us an opportunity that we have to appreciate, and each mistake has so many lessons to teach us
No one is perfect, and no matter how much we try to be, even with all the extra caution to do things perfectly, we are often going to make mistakes.
There’s no use being hard on yourself, or feeling defeated or like a failure. Instead, you could learn from your mistakes and try again.
One mistake does not define you, and you should not dwell too much on it. Learn from your mistakes and simply move on.
Everyone makes mistake because sometimes that the only chance that we get to learn – from our mistakes and the mistakes of others.
We are all trying to improve ourselves in one way or the other, and we should try to do everything right, but if it doesn’t work out, we should remember that everyone makes mistakes. And we should use the knowledge from our mistakes and the mistakes of others to make a better attempt the next time.
Here are a few quotes to inspire you;
EVERYBODY MAKES MISTAKES QUOTES
1. “Everyone makes mistakes. The wise are not people who never make mistakes, but those who forgive themselves and learn from their mistakes.” Ajahn Brahm
2. “All men make mistakes, but only wise men learn from their mistakes.” Winston Churchill
3. “The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.” John Powell
4. “Making mistakes simply means you are learning faster.” Weston H. Agor
5. “Everyone makes mistakes. The important thing is not to make the same mistake twice.” Stephanie Perkins
6. “Everyone makes mistakes. How a person deals with their mistake is a mark of their character.” Terry Goodkind
7. “We all screw up. Everyone makes mistakes. That’s bad what she did. It was bad judgment, that’s all. You don’t cut off the people you love for mistakes like that.” Richelle Mead
8. “Embrace being perfectly imperfect. Learn from your mistakes and forgive yourself, you’ll be happier.” Roy Bennett
9. “Learn from mistakes, but never regret you made them. We make mistakes because we dare to step outside our comfort zone.” Paulo Coelho
10. “Bad times have a scientific value. These are occasions a good learner would not miss.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
11. “It is important that we forgive ourselves for making mistakes. We need to learn from our errors and move on.” Steve Maraboli
12. “Success lies in one’s ability to learn from mistakes.” Dr Prem Jagyasi
13. “I have made so many mistakes but I have learned a lot and I’m confident to say – he who never made a mistake never made any discovery” Bernard Kelvin Clive
14. “You will fail your way to success. Learn from your mistakes and keep moving.” Les Brown
15. “The proactive approach to a mistake is to acknowledge it instantly, correct and learn from it.” Stephen Covey
16. “It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from others.” Zen proverb
17. “Learn from your mistakes until you succeed. It’s that simple.” Tim Ferriss
18. “Well, we all make mistakes, dear, so just put it behind you. We should regret our mistakes and learn from them, but never carry them forward into the future with us.” L.M. Montgomery
19. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” Albert Einstein
20. “A man must learn from his own mistakes, to be what he wishes to be.” Lailah Gifty Akita
21. “Some of the best lessons we ever learn we learn from our mistakes and failures. The error of the past is the wisdom of the future.” Tryon Edwards
22. “Everyone makes mistakes. The main difference is that successful people learn from them and unsuccessful people don’t.” Ray Dalio
23. “There are no failures, if you learn and grow from your mistakes; there are only lessons learned.” Dee Waldeck
24. “If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?” Lewis Howes
25. “Mistakes are a part of being human. Precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. Unless it’s a fatal mistake, which, at least, others can learn from.” Al Franken
26. “Strong people make as many mistakes as weak people. Difference is that strong people admit their mistakes, laugh at them, learn from them. That is how they become strong.” Richard Needham
27. “It is through the mistakes that the greatest learning happens on an inner level.” Eckhart Tolle
28. “The ability to learn from mistakes is a sign of intelligence. The willingness to admit ignorance is a sign of wisdom.” Dr. T. P. Chia
29. “You learn a lot from your mistakes when you stop denying them.” Mel Robbins
30. “Learn the lesson and move on.” Mel Robbins
31. “Forget your mistakes but remember what they taught you.” Vannetta Chapman
LEARNING FROM FAILURE QUOTES
32. “Failure can become our most powerful path to learning if we’re willing to choose courage over comfort.” Brené Brown
33. “Failure and deprivation are the best educators and purifiers.” Albert Einstein
34. “Failure is a teacher.” Ray Dalio
35. “Failure is a bend in the road, not the end of the road. Learn from failure and keep moving forward.” Roy T. Bennett
36. “Never walk away from failure. On the contrary, study it carefully and imaginatively for its hidden assets.” Michael Korda
37. “The past is behind, learn from it. The future is ahead, prepare for it. The present is here, live it.” Thomas S. Monson
38. “Failure is instructive. The person who really thinks learns quite as much from his failures as from his successes.” John Dewey
39. “People learn from their failures. Seldom do they learn anything from success.” Harold Geneen
40. “Losing is a learning experience. It teaches you humility. It teaches you to work harder. It’s also a powerful motivator.” Yogi Berra
41. “Fail often. Fail fast. Clean it up. Learn from it. Move on. Repeat.” Brené Brown
42. “We learn from failure, not from success!” Bram Stoker
43. “Failure is instructive. The person who really thinks learns quite as much from his failures as from his successes.” John Dewey
44. “Failure is more likely to trigger reflection than success. Reflection, not experience, is the key to learning.” Shane Parrish