It is expected that when someone is truly in love with another person, their undivided attention would be given to who they are in love with.
Paying attention to each other is needed in a relationship; it is the extra attention you give to a partner in a relationship that makes it grow.
The attention given could be what determines whether a partner is satisfied with the relationship or frustrated.
Thus the frustration of not being given enough attention comes from the feeling that one is only an option to their partners or not a priority in the relationship. And it creates room for suspicion, arguments, and discomfort.
These are a few inspirational quotes on attention in relationship if you are not feeling like a priority in your relationship.
Inspirational quotes for if you’re not feeling like a priority in a relationship
1. “When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”― Jess C. Scott(The intern)
2. “Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.”― K. Rowling(Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix)
3. “The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.”― Ernest Hemingway
4. “Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.”– Mark Twain
5. “Never love anybody that treats you like you’re ordinary.”– Oscar Wilde
6. “Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.”― Maya Angelo
7. “Don’t settle for being an option; become a priority.”― Matt Mitchell
8. “If they keep coming back to you, it isn’t love. It is because you made yourself and easy option. The moment the thing they truly want becomes less difficult to obtain is when you will realize that your worth was on sale.”― Shannon L. Alder
9. “Do you know what it means to come home at night to a woman who’ll give you a little love, a little affection, a little tenderness? It means you’re in the wrong house, that’s what it means.” ―Henry Youngman
10. “Staying in a situation where you’re unappreciated isn’t called loyalty, it’s called breaking your own heart”―Unknown