When it comes to our relationships or careers, we are often in a hurry to figure it out all at once. We make plans and work toward accomplishing our goals.
But things do not always go according to plans, and the disappointment could be very discouraging.
You might feel stuck or lost if you found yourself in this situation, and if you begin to compare yourself to others who might appear to have figured things out, you could feel awful or even like quitting.
In reality, It’s not always easy finding your way around things like a relationship or a career. A perfect relationship or career is not always easy to come by, and you might have to make several attempts before you succeed in getting it right.
A lot of people get frustrated when they find themselves in this situation mostly because they tend to compare themselves with others, and then they feel like they’re behind.
But you shouldn’t feel bad for not having everything thing sorted at all at once, nobody seems to really have it all together. We are all trying to figure things out.
In the struggle to be successful, there might be several challenges, but you could try to view these challenges as an opportunity to learn something that could be helpful.
You have to be patient and give yourself some time to figure things out.
Maybe things may seem out of control for you now, but you’re capable to take back control.
Take a step back, move away from distraction to focus on yourself, and try to understand what you’re not doing right.
Get rid of any self-doubt, keep trying, and believe that for every attempt you make at love or in your career, you are one step closer to your desired goal.
These quotes should give you some inspiration while you’re figuring things out
Inspirational Quotes On Figuring Things Out
1. “You have power over your mind―not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” Marcus Aurelius
2. “Sometimes things aren’t clear right away. That’s where you need to be patient and persevere and see where things lead.” Mary Pierce
3. “Nothing is perfect. Life is messy. Relationships are complex. Outcomes are uncertain. People are irrational.” Hugh Mackay
4. “Focus on your journey, not the destination.” Greg Anderson
5. “Have patience with all things but first of all with yourself.” Francis de Sales
6. “Be patient with all that is unresolved within your heart, and try to love the questions.” Rainer Maria Rilke
7. “Don’t let the fear of the time it would take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use.” Earl Nighthingale
8. “It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.” Confucius
9. “Just keep going like crazy and look back when it’s over. Otherwise, you just get confused.” Cliff Burton
10. “I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.” Voltaire
11. “I like the challenge of trying different things and wondering whether it’s going to work or whether I’m going to fall flat on my face.” Johnny Depp
12. “It takes time to get to the top and that’s good – because by the time you get there, you’ll have learned what you need to know in order to stay there.” Maria Shriver
13. “I can still feel unsure in myself, and l’m still insecure about certain things, but my desire to be happy and my desire to be free is very strong.” Bibi Bourelly
14. “Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass. It’s about learning how to dance in the rain.” Vivian Greene
15. “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.” Truman Capote
16. “There are so many things that life is, and no matter how many breakthroughs, trials will exist and we’re going to get through it. Just be strong.” Mary J. Blige
17. “You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.” Maya Angelou
18. “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.” Ernest Hemmingway
19. “The reason we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind-the-scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel.” Steve Furtick
20. “Don’t compare yourself to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.” Regina Brett
21. “Embrace the glorious mess that you are.” Elizabeth Gilbert
22. “Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves.” Henry David Thoreau
23. “When you’re feeling lost, take heart. It’s just your brain gathering the information it needs to make good decisions.” Josh Kaufman
24. “The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it.” Molière
25. “The happiest people don’t necessarily have the best of everything but they make the most of everything.” Sam Cawthorn
26. “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.” Wayne Dyer
27. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” Henry Ford
28. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” Theodore Roosevelt
29. “You got to go down a lot of wrong roads to find the right one.” Bob Parsons
30. “Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.” Napoleon Hill
31. “The risk of a wrong decision is preferable to the terror of indecision.” Maimonides
32. “Failure is only the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” Henry Ford
33. “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” Maya Angelou
34. “Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.” Vince Lombardi
35. “Sorrow looks back. Worry looks around. Faith looks up.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
36. “However confused the scene of our life appears, however, torn we may be who now do face that scene, it can be faced, and we can go on to be whole.” Muriel Rukeyser
37. “A challenge only becomes an obstacle when you bow to it.” Ray A. Davis
38. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” Thomas Edison
39. “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” Michael Jordan
40. “The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.” Vince Lombardi