When it comes to long-distance relationships, two things that hold it together are love and trust between partners. If you didn’t love your partner, you wouldn’t be in a relationship with them, and if do not trust your partner, you would spend time in doubt and suspicion instead of simply building a healthy relationship with them.
To feel secure in a long-distance relationship, requires knowing that you can rely on a partner to keep their word.
Considering the challenges that could come up and the fears that they have, it can sometimes be difficult for some couples in the long-distance relationship to trust each other.
Here are a few of my favorite quotes about trust and love for long distance relationships. If you are struggling to trust your partners when they far away from you, these could help with the inspiration you are looking for.
Love and trust quotes in long distance relationships to inspire you
1. We’re never so vulnerable than when we trust someone – but paradoxically, if we cannot trust, neither can we find love or joy. Walter Anderson
2. “After all, damn it, what does being in love mean if you can’t trust a person.” Evelyn Waugh(Vile bodies)
3. “The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.” Ernest Hemingway
4. “You know what the worst thing I can imagine is? Simon had said. Not trusting someone I love.”Cassandra Clare(City of ashes)
5. We do not need a minute-by-minute breakdown of where our beloved has been or what she or he has done because we trust them. Andrew G. Marshall
6. “If you found that one person who is really worth the sacrifices, pain, and hardships then your efforts will not go to waste.”Anna Agoncillo
7. “People generally didn’t cheat in good relationships.” Emily Giffin (Something Blue)
8. Distance never separates two hearts that really care. Cheryl Ott
9. In true love, the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged. Hans Nouwens
10. I believe in the immeasurable power of love; that true love can endure any circumstance and reach across any distance. Steve Maraboli