To be passionate about a particular work could imply deriving joy and happiness from doing that work, as well as a feeling of fulfillment from it.
In that sense, when you are passionate about your work, you become more dedicated, which makes you more inclined to work harder.
Hard work produces success, and when passion and dedication are combined with hard work, it produces an even greater result.
It becomes easier for you to work towards a particular goal when you are passionate about it, and with dedication, the quality of your work also improves.
These are quotes about passion and dedication for work to inspire you to work hard.
HARD WORK AND PASSION QUOTES
1. “I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.”― Douglas Adams
2. “I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.”― Jerome K. Jerome
3. “This is the real secret of life — to be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play.”― Alan Watts
4. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.”― Jimmy Johnson
5. “If you hire people just because they can do a job, they’ll work for your money. But if you hire people who believe what you believe, they’ll work for you with blood and sweat and tears.”― Simon Sinek
6. “That’s when I first learned that it wasn’t enough to just do your job, you had to have an interest in it, even a passion for it.”― Charles Bukowski
7. “Hard work is a prison sentence only if it does not have meaning.”― Malcolm Gladwell
8. “The humblest tasks get beautified if loving hands do them.”― Louisa May Alcott, Little Women
9. “Hide not your talents, they for use were made,
What’s a sundial in the shade?”― Benjamin Franklin
10. “Love turns work into rest.”― Teresa of Avila
11. “If you’re not in the mood, you can’t do that stuff right.”― D. Salinger (The Catcher in the Rye)
12. To be successful, the first thing to do is to fall in love with your work. – Mary Lauretta
13. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.”― Jimmy Johnson
14. “Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard.”―Kevin Durant
15. “In my experience, nothing worthwhile has ever really been all that easy. But it certainly has been worthwhile regardless how difficult it seemed. ”― Robert Fanney
16. “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.”― Newt Gingrich
17. It’s not what you achieve, it’s what you overcome. That’s what defines your career –Carlton Fisk