We often set a lot of expectations for our partners in our relationships which they might have a hard time keeping up with, and then we end up fighting with them over the small things.
No matter how much you have in common with your partner, they would be certain areas where you don’t agree on, and there are some things they would do that could upset you. If you are unable to find a common ground with your partner or come to accept the differences you have peacefully, it could result in relationship problems which might become so serious that it affects the relationship.
Saying “We Fight but I love you” After A Quarrel in a Relationship
In some of the fights you have with your partner, you might say hurtful things to each other out of anger, or give each other the silent treatment. The relationship may even feel like it’s falling apart.
A lot of couples see arguments as the end of a relationship or an indicator that their partners are already exhausted. But these arguments do not always occur because of a loss of interest in one’s partner, they could simply be an emotional outburst, and once everything is cleared, the relationship could continue normally.
But sometimes, even after partners apologize to each other and reconcile, things don’t go back to what it once was between the couple. Probably because of what had been said or done during the argument.
Therefore, your apology should not only involve telling your partner that you’re sorry but also reassure them of your love for them. That even though you fight with each other, you still love them. And regardless of the misunderstanding, you have with your partner, you are willing to make things work with them.
“We fight but I love you” quotes and messages
1. “I know we have misunderstandings, I know we quarrel, I know I say some mean things to you when we do, but I want you to know that I still love you.”
2. “We should look past the arguments. After what has been said or done, it’s still a fact that I love you and want to be with you.”
3. “Even when we fight and I put up a wall, I want you to climb over it and show me that you still care.” Unknown
4. “There isn’t time, so brief is life, for bickerings, apologies, heartburnings, callings to account. There is only time for loving, and but an instant, so to speak, for that.” Mark Twain
5. “I didn’t mean it when I said those hurtful things to you, I didn’t mean to act the way that I did. But I mean it when I say that I love you.”
6. “It hurts when we argue. So I want us to stop finding faults in our relationship but search for the things we love about each other instead.”
7. “I said some mean things that hurt you, I don’t know what came over me. I love you”
8. “I know we fought but I’m still in love with you and I want our relationships to work.”
9. “Even if this apology cannot take back the mean things I said to you, I want you to know that I still love you.”
10. “I still want you to be mine even after we quarrel. This argument won’t take away the feelings that I already have for you.”
11. “I know we all make mistakes. But if we can forgive each other, these mistakes can’t come between us.”
12. “I would try harder to stop finding faults in what you do. I love you”
13. “I don’t want us to keep arguing, it’s breaking us apart. We should focus on what we love about each other, rather than what seems to be tearing us apart.”
14. “My love for you is strong, no argument can come between us.”
15. “You’re very special to me. I don’t want us to keep fighting.”
16. “I’ve learned my lesson, I don’t want us to fight anymore. I love you.”
17. “It takes more than an argument or a fight to discourage me from still loving you.”
18. “After we are done arguing, I’m sure I’ll still fall in love with you over and over again.”
We fight but we love each other quotes
19. “A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other.”
20. “We fight because we care about the relationship so much that we are desperate to get it right.”
21. “Don’t let our quarrels come between the love we have for each other. For our love is stronger than a few misunderstandings.”
22. “We might not be perfect, but we are perfect for each other, let’s stop fighting and return to what we once were.”
23. “We can’t keep doing this, arguing with each other every time something is wrong, we could find better ways to settle our differences.”
24. “Let’s put all these arguments behind us, they are only a distraction to the love we have for each other.”
25.”Can we go back to how things were before fought and argued? when we were still very much in love with each other.”
26. “The important thing is that when we are done arguing, we can still find what we like in each other.”
27. “Sometimes I seem to forget that no one is perfect. We all make mistakes, but we can always look beyond our flaws and set our minds on the beautiful things instead.”
28. “There’s a solution to the arguments we had, and it is to fall in love all over again.”
29. “Even while we argued, I was still certain that I wanted you to be mine. I love you.”
30. “The reason we fight is that we are both eager to get it right, we forget the love we have for each other and focus on the less important things.”
31. “We should focus on love instead of constantly fighting with each other.”
32. “Our priority should be the relationship and not the things that pull us apart.”
33. “Even when we fight, I want you to know that we are still on the same team. I love you.”
34. “Apologies aren’t meant to change the past, they are meant to change the future.” Kevin Hancock
35. “Apologizing does not always mean that you’re wrong and the other person is right. It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.” Mark Matthews