If you can simply convince yourself that you have what it takes to succeed, then you’ve overcome an important barrier that keeps most people from succeeding. You’re already halfway to winning.
Our minds are without a doubt so incredible and work in the most magnificent ways.
We are capable of so many things, and we achieve several goals that we set our minds to.
But sometimes it all comes down to our thoughts, and by understanding the way our minds function, we can be able to use this to our advantage.
The way we think affects the things that we do, our attitude towards challenges, and ultimately how we perform.
The state of our minds – whether full of confidence or self-doubt and anxiety – could be the difference between success and failure.
When you doubt your abilities, it limits you, and as you try to pursue success with an anxious mind, you make mistakes more often. In that particular state of mind, it becomes harder to achieve your goals.
On the contrary, if you believe in yourself, then you can turn the outcome around in your favor.
Start from being confident in yourself, and all that is left is for you to put in the necessary effort.
With the proper mindset, you can achieve a lot.
You have what it takes to succeed, and you just have to start believing it.
Here are a few quotes for you to read and to return to whenever you find yourself struggling with self-doubt.
YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN
1. “If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride- and never quit, you’ll be a winner, the price of victory is high but so are the rewards.” Bear Bryant
2. “Never underestimate yourself.” Carolyn Mackler
3. “If you work hard and you do your best, you can do anything.” Eric Heatherton
4. “You were born to win.” Vince Lombardi
5. “There’s a winner in you. You were created to be successful, to accomplish your goals, to leave your mark on this generation. You have greatness in you. The key is to get it out.” Joel Osteen
6. “Great work is done by people who are not afraid to be great.” Fernando Flores
7. “Don’t underestimate yourself. You are capable of more than you can imagine.” Les brown
8. “You can do anything you set your mind to.” Benjamin Franklin
9. “One important key to success is self confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation.” Arthur Ashe
10. “Set your goals high and don’t stop till you get there.” Bo Jackson
11. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” Confucius
12. “Put all excuses aside and remember you are capable.” Zig ziglar
13. “Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong.” Peter. T. Macintyre
14. “Be yourself, everyone else is taken.” Oscar Wilde
15. “There’s no heavier burden than an unfulfilled potential.” Charles Schulz
16. “Focus on the possibilities for success not on the potential for failure.” Napoleon hill
17. “You never fail until you stop trying.” Albert Einstein
18. “You have the power within yourself to make anything possible, you must diminish the doubt and ignite the self belief.” Leon Brown
19. “You never know what you can do until you try, and very few try unless they have to.” C.S Lewis
20. “I have not ceased being fearful, but I have ceased to let fear control me.” Erica Jong
21. “You don’t need to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” Martin Luther King
22. “The experienced mountain climber is not intimidated by a mountain – he is inspired by it. The persistent winner is not discouraged by a problem – he is challenged by it.” William Arthur Ward
BELIEVE YOUR HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
23. “The first step is that you have to say you can.” Will smith
24. “If you don’t see yourself as a winner, then you cannot perform as a winner.” Zig Ziglar
25. “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.” Mary Kay Ash
26. “Believe you can and you are halfway there.” Theodore Roosevelt
27. “A positive or winning mindset can often mean the difference between success or failure in any endeavor.” Anthony T. Galie
28. “Whether you think you can or think you can’t. You’re right.” Henry Ford
29. “Whatever the mind of man and conceive and believe, it can achieve.” Napoleon Hill
30. “Winners have a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event.” Brian Tracy
31. “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers, you cannot be successful or happy.” Norman Vincent Peale
32. “Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt.” Shakespeare
33. “When you absolutely believe in your ability to succeed, nothing will stop you.” Brian Tracy
34. “Before you can win, you have to believe you are worthy.” Mike Ditka
35. “You can do it if you believe you can.” Napoleon Hill
36. “If you think you can do it, you can.” John Burroughs
37. “If I Believe I will win, then victory will believe in me.” Paulo Coelho
38. “If you think you can win. You can win. Faith is necessary to victory.” William Hazlitt
39. “Believe in yourself and in your abilities.” Lailah Gifty Akita
40. “Fear and self doubt have always been the greatest enemies of human potential.” Brian Tracy
41. “In order to win, you must expect to win.” Richard Bach